Denver-style Breakfast Biscuits
A simple make-and-take breakfast perfect for crowds or busy weeks.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 20
- Category: Breakfast
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3/4 lb ham steak, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 can Grands Jr Flaky Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In blender, mix together eggs and milk.
- Season with salt and pepper, pour into large mixing bowl, and set aside.
- In medium saute pan, cook green pepper & onion until soft.
- Add ham and cook until well browned.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add ham & veggie mixture to eggs and stir well.
- Mix in cheese & set aside.
- Prepare muffin pans.
- Line 20 wells with split biscuits halves.
- Portion veggie, ham, & egg mixture on top of muffins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
Track it using MyFitnessPal.
Egg mixture can be made ahead and kept, covered in the refrigerator, for one day.
Baked biscuits keep for about three days in refrigerator and 1-2 weeks in freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 422 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 89 mg